|San Francisco State University||2004|
|Graduate School of Business|
|San Francisco State University , BA||2003|
Over a decade of experience as an analytical thinking product growth strategist with a strong product management and user interface design background.
• Manage and mentor the growth team at BranchOut, who reached 25 million users faster than many notable websites including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Proven ability to leverage analytics to inform and influence decision-making
• Heavy focus on data analytics, data/campaign optimization, reporting, developing KPIs, measuring performance and exceeding goals
• Driven to take initiative, be creative, take risks and iterate fast
• Experience guiding others toward goals and passionate about mentoring a team
• Expertise in the Facebook platform, viral funnels, email, re-engagement loops, A/B testing, analytics frameworks, tracking schemas, ad networks and platforms
• Seasoned user-interface designer and product leader. Have the ability to take a product from concept to high quality mock-up to code to iterative optimization.
• Thrive working in a fast-paced, high growth, product driven environment
• Move graphs up and to the right