- Board of Director at Sand Hill Angels
- Angel investor and advisor. Mentor at PlugAndPlay Tech Center Retail Accelerator, Spark Labs and Santa Clara University Entrepreneurship Program.
- 20 years in various high tech industries including mobile software, consumer electronics, wireless, patent sales/license, semiconductors, and embedded systems.
- Founder of IPforAsia, an intellectual property marketplace to bridge between Greater China and large U.S. corporations.
- Speaker and panelist at various conferences and University Entrepreneurship classes (Stanford, CMU, Santa Clara University)
- BS degree in Computer Science and a MBA in Product Marketing. He also received NYSE Series 7 Stock and Dealer license in 1988
Investments: Clean Power Finance, Retailigence, Proximiant, FusionPipe, HiQ Solar, Sonoma Cider, Glue Networks, 500 Startup Fund II, Tandem Capital Fund II and III,... See More