• Led teams of 10-100 engineers to build scalable, high-performance software that solved computing problems with deterministic throughput and latency.
• 17 years experience building award-winning applications and sites.
• Inventor of four awarded patents related to VOIP and mobile-blogging applications.
• Managed large engineering teams distributed in US, Sweden, Finland, India, Singapore, China and Japan.
• Brought agile product development process and continuous integration strategy to two companies, significantly increasing product quality and bringing predictability to engineering schedules.
• Before Hadoop and Cassandra, led a team that built a world-class in-memory distributed data processing algorithm to solve computing problems at large scale, still used today in Oracle products.
Specialties:Large scale computing, Java, in memory databases, virtualization, cloud computing, deterministic performance, agile product development
VP of Engineering
|May 19, 2014||TechCrunch - TypePad Claims It Was Hit By Another DDoS Attack|