Former entrepreneur and capitalist himself, currently advises enterprises and mentors startups worldwide.
- The $5B IPO of Trend Micro, now a Tokyo Stock Exchange company
- Chairman and CEO of IPLocks Inc. until it is sold to Fortinet(NASDAQ: FTNT)
- Co-founder of CyberLink Japan, a subsidiary of CyberLink Corporation, a TAISDAQ-traded digital video software company.
- Board Member and Vice-Chairman of Massachusetts Institute of Technology Enterprise Forum of Japan, coaching and mentoring startups.
- Japan MIT Business Plan Contest organizer chair and a judge
- Investment committee member of SBI Investment (Japan’s largest venture capital) for 10 years, evaluated over 1,500 venture companies worldwide.
Born in Japan, educated in Japan and the United States, currently lives 60% in Tokyo / 40% in Los Angeles.
Venture Startups, Strategy Development, Branding and Marketing, Fundraising and Capitalization, Turnaround, M&As (Domestic and International)