Some of my more prominent accomplishments include:
* As Front-End Development Manager at Advance Internet, led 3 developers in building and managing public Websites supporting newspapers nationwide, including NJ.com, AL.com, Syracuse.com, and OregonLive.com.
* Managed 7 programmers and one DBA at Thermo Fisher Scientific, developing multiple business-critical Web applications emphasizing content management and eCommerce. Sole onsite Manager, making daily decisions on staff, 3rd- party hosting and Web services, software purchases (developer tools and application support software) and costs.
* For LensWorld.com, redesigned company Website, leading to a dramatic increase in sales. Achieved results through major website changes, including backend fulfillment processes, a system to handle growth and effective marketing tools, such as automated newsletters.
* For the FBI, played key role as Technical Liaison, relaying technical needs for FBI's Web-based operations to hosting personnel at Sprint. Created technology requirements for account personnel, such as WebTrends reporting and Website hosting.
* Led project teams on multiple Vignette content management application development and integration projects at Prudential, New York Life and AIU (AIG subsidiary), delivering each on time and within budget, despite aggressive time lines.
* Outstanding communicator and liaison to clients on all projects, consistently gathering key information that has often proved critical to Project Managers' decisions. Specialties
Sr UI Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Sr UI Developer
Nov, 2011 - Jan, 2012
May, 2011 - Aug, 2011
Sr Web Developer
Jul, 2010 - Jun, 2011
Jun, 2008 - Dec, 2008
Front-End Development Manager
Nov, 2007 - Dec, 2008
May, 2003 - Sep, 2005
Advisory Roles (1)Update
Chair, Internet Policy Advisory Committee
Oct, 2010 - Sep, 2011