Subscribe to the CrunchBase Daily
for the latest on Fundings, Acquisitions, and Startup Events
Jose del Moral
Jose A. del moral is an entrepreneur, conference organizer and angel investor from Spain. He also edits a couple of blogs on social networks and Enterprise software
Late in 1999, Jose was one of the founders of Ya.com, later sold to Deutsche Telekom. He’s also founded:
- Alianzo, a community for bloggers and Twitter users
- Metroo, a local services recommendation system.
He has invested in:
- Agoranews, a videoblogging company based in Madrid.
- Negociame, a Digg-like business news filtering system.
- iBotanika, a social network for people who like plants.
- Chicisimo, a social network for fashionistas
As a conference organizer, he organizes Startup 2.0, a european startups competition.