London based Partner at AXA Strategic Ventures, focused on sectors relevant to the insurance and asset management industries such as enterprise technologies, fintech as well as consumer technologies and marketplaces in travel, health, auto or property related businesses. I have been part of the following investments:
- Auto1 (used car marketplace)
- Quandoo (reservation management for restaurants)
- GoodData (hosted business intelligence software)
- Currencyfair.com (peer to peer foreign exchange)
- Wahanda (wellness marketplace)
- Innogames (online gaming and mobile gaming)
- Seatwave (event ticketing marketplace)
- GlobalCollect (online payments, sold in 2010)
I've always loved business, investment and technology and received a First class degree in Engineering, Economics and Management from Christ Church, Oxford. I started work in Citigroup's European Securitisation team, structuring financing for KKR's buyout of Tenovis then did strategy consulting including commercial due diligence with Bain & Company in the London and Johannesburg offices. My private equity investment career started with General Atlantic and then I was part of the team that started mid-market growth equity firm Fidelity Growth Partners Europe.
Specialties: Venture capital investments, growth capital, fintech, ecommerce, software, gaming and healthcare IT.
Board & Advisor Roles (2)Update
M.Eng, Economics and Management2002
Portions of this content provided by
Webrazzi is a tech blog featuring issues on internet and digital markets, startups, investments, technological developments, and events.