• Market Team Management for multiple major markets, including New York City, Chicago, Salt Lake City; as well as New Jersey, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Idaho, and New Mexico.
• National Project Management for The Automatic Automatic’s first US release, via Columbia Records – Multi-phase project throughout spring/summer of 2007.
• New York City – Specific Project Management for clients including The Bowery Presents, SnoCap/Dispatch, Wales Tourism Council, CMJ Music Marathon.
• On-Site Team Management for multiple projects occurring throughout the CMJ Music Marathon ’06 & ’07, Dispatch Live @ Madison Square Garden, the Bamboozle ‘06 & ’07, and the Welsh Luncheon for the Wales Tourism Council, 2008.
• Targeted Tour Research both Market & Demographic-specific dependent upon band, product, label, etc.
• Client Outreach with current, repeat, and new clients.
• Report Compilation/Editing and Submittal to clients.
• Writer for The Syndicate company blog – topics including album reviews, new artists, fashion, lifestyle brands, technology, and media.
• Maintenance of all Logistical needs, as well as associated budgeting, billing, accounts, spreadsheets and logs. Mastery of UPS Worldship, as well as FedEx and DHL online shipping systems. Also assisted with promotional material design, in-house quantity requirements, organization and storage. Overseeing & tasking interns as needed