|Art (Mixed Media)|
|ArtEZ Hogeschool voor de Kunsten||1995|
Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten is a Dutch serial internet entrepreneur who started his first company, V3 Redirect Services, in 1997. In 1999, V3 was sold to Fortunecity.com which was about to go public on the Neuer Markt.
In 2003, Boris started a Wi-Fi Hotspot operator in the Netherlands, HubHop, and started installing Wi-Fi Access Points in bars, hotels and other public places. Eight months after incorporating the company, 51% of HubHop was sold to KPN, followed by the remaining 49% after another 6 months.
Boris is one of the three founders of The Next Web Conference, Blog and Incubator.
Boris is also a shareholder/advisor in Wakoopa, Twones and feest.je three Dutch web start-ups and co-founded PressDoc and TwitterCounter.