|University of Hull, BA Hons||1996|
|European Tourism & Business|
Barry Flaherty is a leading light in the digital media space, covering all aspects of digital media, mobile, gaming, branding, creative as well as M&A. A regular writer, and event speaker on the Digital circuit in Europe and the Middle East.
As the social media revolution gathers pace, you can rely on Barry being at least three or four steps ahead of most industry leaders - testing out augmented reality apps and embedding their use into a business plan somewhere. Clients have come to rely on his thought leadership and wisdom to steer them through the noise and look at future trends.
What makes working with Barry so great is the fact that he’s one of the most humorous, compassionate, intellectual and energetic people to work with - a true savant!
Finance Raising, Buying, Selling, Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions
Preparation (Collaterals, Investment Memorandum) Marketing (Buyer, Investor identification, meetings) Negotiation Deal closure and Legals
Strategy, Sales & Marketing
* Strategy workshops * Branding 101 seminars * 360 degree communication seminars * Sales Performance evaluation (Direct, Channel, Field, Telesales) * Campaign Management & Lead Generation * Reward and Recognition and Loyalty Programs
* Website design and development (J2EE, LAMP and .Net) * Content Management Systems * SEO, SERM and online advertising (PPC, CPM, CPA, CPE) * User Generated Content campaigns * Online games, geo-location, applications * CRM and socialCRM (Open source platforms, standards, applications) * Offshore development (Lebanon, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Brazil)
Social Media & Social Commerce
* Social media strategy and establishing campaign KPI&#8217;s * Activation of campaigns and monitoring tools * Social commerce solutions, E-Commerce platforms * Online Payments
* Digital content strategy * Video production, storyboards, films * Podcasts, audioboo * Digital photography * Copywriting * Web translation services
* Mobile marketing and advertising strategy * Mobile applications design and UI * Mobile development (iPhone, Android, Nokia, Blackberry, Windows) * Augmented Reality solutions (e.g. Yuza, Layar, TI) * Mobile gaming