- Funding Received
- $8 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on March 8, 2008
- San Francisco, CA
- Zivity offers a subscription and fan interaction platform enabling fans to interact with artists and vote for their favorite content.
- Cyan Banister, Jeffrey Wescott, Scott Banister
- Art, Fashion, Content, Women, Social Media, Social Network Media, Photography
Zivity, a San Francisco start-up which launched at TechCrunch40 in 2007, is a premium subscription and fan interaction platform.
They celebrate artists through crowd sourced curation and editorial moderation of photography that highlights unique beauty. Fans freely interact with artists and vote for their favorite content. These dollar-backed votes are then used to reward artists with cash payments.
In July 2009 Zivity spun off Top Fans into a separate company.
Current Team (2)Update
Past Team (4)Update
645 Haight St
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 07/15/14 -medium.com
- 12/09/11 -techcrunch.com
- 12/05/11 -techcrunch.com
- 08/20/10 -techcrunch.com
- 08/16/10 -techcrunch.com