- Acquired by Condé Nast on April 11, 2012
- Funding Received
- $4.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Reston, VA
- ZipList is a free shopping list management tool that enables users to create and share grocery lists with family members.
- Steve Geyer, Tim Ramsey, Geoff Allen
- Weddings, iPhone, Android, Productivity Software, Startups, Ediscovery, Cooking, Recipes, Curated Web
ZipList is the must-have shopping-list application that simply and seamlessly turns all the ideas that inspire you into organized, customizable shopping lists that work across all your devices – because to do what you want, you have to get what you need. ZipList gets to know you, and offers personalized value and savings. It lets you save and act on your ideas whenever and wherever they strike, bringing them from inspiration to list to life, and saving you time and money along the way.
Funding Rounds (2) - $4.5MUpdate
Conde Nast Office
1166 6th Ave
New York, NY 10001
11911 Freedom Drive
Reston, VA 20190
- 07/05/12 -techcrunch.com
- 11/24/10 -techcrunch.com