- Acquired by Brightcove on July 26, 2012
- Funding Received
- $2 Million in 2 Rounds from 16 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Zencoder is web-based video encoding SaaS, designed to convert any video into web and mobile-compatible formats in real-time.
- Steve Heffernan, Jon Dahl, Brandon Arbini
- SaaS, Cloud Computing, Audio, Web Development, Data Security, Video, Software
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2MUpdate
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Lowercase Capital provides capital and advisory services to start-ups and late-stage companies...
Seed Stage Fund
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
149 9th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Cloud video encoding service
Transloadit is a Berlin based startup that takes care of user generated content. Web/apps point...
Ankoder is a cloud-based video transcoding API enabling companies to integrate video functions...
agile software innovation
HD Cloud is a video technology service provider that enables publishers to carry out automated...
Encoding.com provides cloud media transcoding software to accelerate processing and optimize...
- 08/20/10 -techcrunch.com
- 05/05/10 -techcrunch.com