- Funding Received
- $7.4 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million on November 5, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- September 9, 2007
- New York, NY
- Zemanta is a content suggestion plugin for content creators that suggests links, images, keywords and tags that are content relevant.
- Bostjan Spetic, Andraž Tori
- Startups, Web Browsers, Advertising, Semantic Web, Browser Extensions, Blogging Platforms, Curated Web
Zemanta is a platform for assisted on-line content production for any web user. A blog, an article or a web page is fed it into its system which then recognizes the content and returns suggested images, smart links, keywords and relevant related stories from the Internet. It can be referenced from a user's preferred content publishing platform through a plug-in.
Zemanta was launched in 2007 after being chosen as a winner of Seedcamp 2007 and receiving $100,000 in seed funding.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $7.4MUpdate
USV invests in large networks of engaged users, differentiated through user experience, and...
Early Stage Technology Fund
Eden Ventures invests in technology companies in the telecommunications software, enterprise...
Accelerating startups from prototype to IPO with $25K-$250K in initial funding. Backing the most...
London, EC2V 6DY
Ljubljana, SI - 1000
New York Office
33 West 17th St
New York, NY 10011
- 05/19/12 -techcrunch.com
- 11/18/10 -techcrunch.com