- Acquired by Shopzilla on July 11, 2013
- Funding Received
- $500 Thousand in 1 Round from 5 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Mobile-centric shopping solutions designed to remove the online checkout friction
- Chandra Siva, Philippe Suchet
- Price Comparison, Mobile Payments, Networking, Mobile Shopping, Social Buying, Shopping, Mobile Commerce, Mobile
Founded in 2010 in San Francisco, Zappli Inc. was a provider of mobile-centric shopping solutions. and was acquired by Shopzilla in 2013.
Zappli was the creator of InstaBuy, a universal 2-click check-out solution, designed to remove the massive friction associated with online/mobile checkouts. It enabled consumers to buy from hundreds of the largest online merchants in two clicks and just seconds. Some of the unique aspects of InstaBuy included the facts that users didn't have to visit the retailers' sites/apps to complete their purchases and that merchants were not required to perform any implementation on their side. In addition, Zappli developed one of the first universal shopping cart technologies, allowing consumers to add millions of products from hundreds of retailers to a single cart and to check out once.
480 2nd street
San Francisco, CA 94107