- Funding Received
- $6 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million on June 25, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- July, 2012
- Buffalo, NY
- Z80 Labs Technology Incubator provides facilities and funding for early stage companies to ignite the internet-based technology sector.
- Jordan Levy, Ron Schreiber
- Training, Internet, Mobile, Software, Finance, Incubators, Startups
Z80 Labs’ mission is to serve as a catalyst, transforming Buffalo and Western New York into a technology hotbed. By creating an environment that gives entrepreneurs exposure to industry leaders typically available only in New York City or Silicon Valley, Z80 Labs will kick-start entrepreneur-driven tech businesses within an accelerated environment, bolstering the local economy.
Founded by investors, Jordan Levy and Ron Schreiber, to ignite the Internet-based technology sector in Buffalo and Western New York. Z80 Labs will be funded by Softbank Capital, with additional funding from SCP Incubator LLC via a $5 million Innovate NY grant awarded by Governor Cuomo’s Empire State Development (ESD). Corporate support in services and personnel will be provided by The Buffalo News, Campus Labs, PC Business Solutions and Synacor.
Current Team (4)Update
SoftBank Capital is a multi-stage venture capital fund that partners with entrepreneurs building...
1 News Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14203