- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million Series A on April 1, 2009
- Tel Aviv
- YouLicense is an online music licensing platform that allows artists and customers to conduct direct business conversations with each other.
- Maor Ezer, Asaf Cohen, Tomer Kaplan, Ohad Ezer
- Social Media, Marketplaces, Music
YouLicense is a marketplace which allows Artists, Writers, Producers, Publishers, Labels, or any other music owners to connect with those wishing to license music. Content is indexed and easily searchable. YouLicense provides standardized contracts so that both buyer and seller immediately know the legalities of a deal, allowing for a quick and easy transaction. The site takes a 9% commission, charged directly from the artist once a deal has been agreed upon by both sides.
The most obvious competitors to this site are the variety of Podcast focused free and paid music marketplaces found online.
Current Team (4)Update
Tel Aviv, 63118
- 08/05/08 -techcrunch.com
- 05/19/07 -techcrunch.com