- Funding Received
- $7.6 Million in 3 Rounds from 16 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6 Million Series B on June 21, 2011
- February 10, 2010
- New York, NY
- Yipit is a web platform that aggregates and recommends daily deals based on users' locations and interests.
- Jim Moran, Vinicius Vacanti
- Algorithms, Reviews and Recommendations, Restaurants, Shopping, Sales and Marketing, Curated Web
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $7.6MUpdate
DFJ Gotham Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm based in New York City focused...
Big Data Fund
Venture Capital Firm
Global Venture Capital Firm
New York-based investor in digital media and e-commerce companies
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
3 W 18th
New York, NY 10011
Descuentocity | Daily deals aggregator
Yunait is a web platform that operates as a daily deals aggregator.
8coupons is a discovery and comparison engine that provides location-based deals on products and...
Oony is a native mobile app providing users with individually personalized deals via Android and...
Pinggers is a personalized daily deal aggregator website that learns users' preferences and...
- 02/14/12 -techcrunch.com
- 11/15/11 -techcrunch.com