- Funding Received
- $115.8 Million in 6 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Million Series F on June 4, 2014
- September 16, 2006
- New York, NY
- Yext provides GeoMarketing cloud that lets marketers manage their local content, listings, social pages, store pages, campaigns analytics
- Brent Metz, Brian Distelburger, Howard Lerman
- Sales and Marketing, SaaS, Cloud Data Services, Local, Mobile, Advertising, Software
Yext provides an integrated GeoMarketing software cloud that lets marketers manage their local content, listings, social pages, store pages, campaigns and analytics.
250,000 businesses, including dozens of Fortune 500 companies and the nation’s leading retailers use the Yext GeoMarketing Cloud. Yext is based in the heart of New York City with 250 employees and was named #20 on Forbes Most Promising Companies 2014 list.
Current Team (11)Update
Past Team (12)Update
VP of Engineering
Dec, 2012 - Mar, 2013
Lead Mobile Engineer
Director of National Accounts and Strategic Partnerships
Director of Sales Development
Jun 3, 2008 - Aug 26, 2010
Funding Rounds (6) - $115.8MUpdate
Sutter Hill Ventures has financed technology-based start-ups and assisted entrepreneurs in...
Later-stage venture capital firm
Intelligent investing. Enlightened model
Insight Venture Partners is a private equity and venture capital firm investing in growth-stage...
CrunchFund is an early stage venture capital firm founded by Michael Arrington, Patrick...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
1 Madison Ave, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Ouyeaa is a web-search platform for booking leisure activities and bachelor parties.
- 06/04/14 -techcrunch.com
- 05/02/13 -techcrunch.com