- Funding Received
- $32.2 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $24 Million Series B on May 31, 2011
- January 5, 2009
- Wooga is a popular developer of mobile games. Based in Berlin, employees from 40+ nations build high quality F2P games for a global audience
- Patrick Paulisch, Philipp Moeser, Jens Begemann
- Game, Social Games, Facebook Applications, Mobile Games, iPad, iPhone, Consumer Electronics, Mobile, Games
Founded in 2009, Wooga has become one of the most popular developers of mobile games in the world. Based in Berlin, employees from more than 40 nations develop high quality free-to-play games for a global audience. Wooga’s focus is on creating regular hits such as Jelly Splash, Pearl’s Peril and Diamond Dash. Over 50 million people play Wooga’s games every month across multiple platforms.
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $32.2MUpdate
Jelly Splash was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Monster World was added to CrunchBase in 2011
Pearl's Peril was added to CrunchBase in 2013
The game is a contest between friends to see who has the heaviest brain.
Diamond Dash was added to CrunchBase in 2011
Magic Land was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Bubble Island was added to CrunchBase in 2010
Happy Hospital is a Facebook game developed by Wooga.
Saarbrücker Straße 38
, Berlin 10405