- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Seed on August 2, 2013
- November 18, 2012
- Wipster, an online platform, eases sharing work-in-progress videos with clients and team members to gather feedback right on the videos.
- Nicholas Green, Rollo Wenlock
- SaaS, Video, Film, Software
Current Team (4)Update
Brightcove, a provider of cloud content services, offers products used to publish and distribute...
Wiredrive is an online media sharing service for businesses to send work to customers for review...
Media Sharing for Post Production
Vimeo is a video sharing platform that allows users to upload, share and view high-definition...
Aframe Media is a SaaS-based company that provides cloud video production storage and workflow.
Collaboration for Designer & Teams