- Funding Received
- $7.9 Million in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6 Million Venture on July 22, 2014
- May 1, 2012
- San Carlos, CA
- WHILL designs and creates personal mobility products.
- Satoshi Sugie, Atsushi Mizushima, Naoto Sakakibara, Junpei Naito, Muneaki Fukuoka
- Electric Vehicles, Internet of Things, Automotive, Mobility, Hardware, Hardware + Software
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $6MUpdate
SunBridge Global Ventures invests in IT-related businesses focusing on global development.
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
We invest in early-stage businesses worldwide and accelerate them by providing guidance in...
MUFJ Capital was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Seed stage investment fund.
345 Shoreway Rd. Ste. 101
San Carlos, CA 94070