- Funding Received
- $12.9 Million in 3 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $11 Million Series A on September 2, 2014
- San Carlos, CA
- WHILL designs and creates personal mobility products.
- Satoshi Sugie, Atsushi Mizushima, Naoto Sakakibara, Junpei Naito, Muneaki Fukuoka
- Electric Vehicles, Internet of Things, Automotive, Mobility, Hardware, Hardware + Software
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $12.9MUpdate
Jochu Technology Co. develops and manufactures precision metal stamping components in Taiwan
NTT DOCOMO Ventures is the venture capital arm of NTT DOCOMO, Inc. specializing in investments in...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ), a unique public-private partnership aimed at...
SunBridge Global Ventures invests in IT-related businesses focusing on global development.
We invest in early-stage businesses worldwide and accelerate them by providing guidance in...
345 Shoreway Rd. Ste. 101
San Carlos, CA 94070