- Funding Received
- $1.4 Million in 5 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $300 Thousand Seed on August 1, 2014
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Webtalk securely. Real privacy and security for professionals.
- Jeff Catherell, Marcelo Berta, RJ Garbowicz, Robert McAfee
- Networking, Coupons, File Sharing, Local Search, Search, Twitter Applications, Social Network Media, Facebook Applications, Internet, Social Media
Webtalk is an online professional networking utility with a focus on enterprise level security and privacy, offering self-obliterating and high level encryption-based private messages, along with many other top privacy features.
Its primary sources of revenue are in-app purchases and advertising, similar to LinkedIn, Webtalk’s largest competition. The global market potential is in the billions of dollars annually.
Webtalk’s marketing model is a residual income based revenue sharing affiliate program, where any user can share in up to 50% of all in-app account upgrades and advertising revenues for life simply by joining for free and inviting their friends. Today, Webtalk has 88,000 pre-registered users waiting to join the upcoming public Beta launch.
Current Team (2)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $1.4MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
West Coast Office
2225 East Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
150 2nd Ave N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701