- Funding Received
- $1 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million Seed on August 9, 2012
- New York, NY
- Wantworthy enables online shoppers to save products they are interested in from any site, compare them, and get feedback from friends.
- Josh Wais, Lauren McDevitt
- Finance, E-Commerce, Retail, Fashion, Curated Web
Funding Rounds (3) - $1MUpdate
Love shopping? Download the #1 shopping app to get your daily dose of new arrivals from all your...
The Iron Yard is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator providing education and funding for the...
Venture Capital Firm
Angel investment firm
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
Early Stage Technology Fund
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
New York, NY 10003