- Funding Received
- $2.7 Million in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.7 Million on July 19, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- January, 2011
- Venice, CA
- Vyclone is an application that synchronizes video clips from multiple users and creates one editable film.
- Joe Sumner, David King Lassman
- Broadcasting, Music, Film, Entertainment, Crowdsourcing, Collaboration, Video, Mobile, Social Media, Photography
Vyclone allows you to capture all of life’s moments by creating multi-angle movies with people around you. From concerts to birthdays to weddings, Vyclone synchronizes video clips from multiple users to create one movie filmed from different vantage points. The footage can be edited and shared with other Vyclone users and via social media. Vyclone is available globally for free from the App Store.
Thrive Capital is a venture capital investment firm focused on media and internet investments.
- 03/13/13 -techcrunch.com
- 03/05/13 -techcrunch.com