- Acquired by Outbrain on March 7, 2013
- Funding Received
- $2.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- March, 2010
- New York, NY
- Visual Revenue is a real-time predictive analytics platform developing a suite of tools providing decision support for editors content.
- Dennis R. Mortensen, Alex Poon, Tejaswi Nadahalli, Charlie Holbech
- Real Time, Optimization, Enterprises, SaaS, Predictive Analytics, Media, Analytics
Founded in 2010, Visual Revenue, Inc. builds a real-time predictive analytics platform that makes human editors the most powerful force in today’s data-driven newsrooms. This helps media organizations to distinguish their brands.
The Visual Revenue Platform is the only real-time analytics solution that is designed specifically to enhance the hand of editors in data driven newsrooms. It enables editorial judgment and decision-making to be enhanced (not replaced) by a suite of tools that provide real-time decision support for editors and producers of content. Each feature is specially tailored to reduce the complexity of managing content and increase audience engagement across a publisher’s web properties, while maintaining their distinctive editorial voice.
On March 7, 2013, the company was acquired by Outbrain.
Current Team (2)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.2MUpdate
Visual Revenue Front Page Automation Platform was added to CrunchBase in 2011
Big Data Fund
SoftBank is a telecommunications and media corporation focusing on broadband, e-commerce,...
NYC Seed is a New York City-based seed venture capital firm. It is a partnership between ITAC,...
Seed Stage VC
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Associated Press Building
450 West 33rd St. 14th Floor
New York, NY 10001