- Funding Received
- $12.4 Million in 3 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8.1 Million Series A on January 14, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Visual.ly is a community platform for data visualization and infographics that connects designers with clients to create content.
- Adam Breckler, Tal Siach, Lee Sherman, Stew Langille
- Presentations, Visualization, Analytics
There's more data than ever, and more ways to get it. As the world gets more complex and attention spans grow shorter, Visual.ly makes it possible to present infomation in a bite-sized visual way that makes sense for the age of big data. Their platform democratizes the creation and sharing of visualizations, making it possible for everyone to participate.
Current Team (8)Update
Past Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $8.1MUpdate
SoftTech VC is one of the original micro VC firms, founded in 2004 and backing over 150...
A new breed of venture capital.
Crosslink Capital is a leading stage-independent venture capital and growth equity firm with over...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Giza Venture Capital, established in 1992, is a pioneer investor in seed and early-stage...
Quest Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm located in Menlo Park, CA. They...
Kapor Capital invests in seed and early stage startups whose success in business generates...
Silicon Valley-based venture capital
180 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 03/12/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/20/11 -techcrunch.com