- Funding Received
- $750 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $750 Thousand Seed on February 20, 2009
- May 1, 2008
- San Francisco, CA
- Virgance is a Web 2.0 company building web apps on top of a platform that auto-deploys apps to open social platforms.
- Brent Schulkin, Steve Newcomb
- Apps, Social Network Media, Internet, Curated Web
Virgance is a for-profit, web 2.0 company that takes new activism ideas and uses the power of online social networks to scale each idea into a large-scale, citizen-powered global campaign in order to improve the world. Virgance plans to build social web applications on top of a platform that auto-deploys our apps to Facebook, MySpace and other open social platforms in order to make activism and civic engagement more fun, more effective, more social, and more widely embraced.
Past Team (6)Update
Quest Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm located in Menlo Park, CA. They...
164 S. Park St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 02/10/10 -techcrunch.com
- 04/02/09 -techcrunch.com
- 02/11/09 -techcrunch.com