- Funding Received
- $6.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.3 Million Series A on June, 2013
- San Mateo, CA
- Viralheat provides end to end social management and monitoring for business while producing predictive social analytics.
- Vishal Sankhla, Raj Kadam
- Social Media Monitoring, Predictive Analytics, Publishing, Social Media Management, Enterprise Software
Viralheat is the only comprehensive social media management platform for businesses that offers complete monitoring, publishing, and analytics in one intuitive interface. Pioneering predictive social analytics, Viralheat specializes in human intent and sentiment analysis to identify sales leads. Thousands of global brands, including Deutsche Telekom, Transamerica, and Yamaha use Viralheat to monitor, publish, and analyze their social marketing efforts.
Founded by two Silicon Valley engineers with deep experience in the security and network industry, Viralheat launched in 2011 to drive successful business results by seamlessly integrating into the enterprise workflow of marketing, sales and support.
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $4.3MUpdate
East Coast Sales Office
1510 Fashion Island Blvd. Ste. 260
San Mateo, CA 94404
Sendible, a social media marketing platform, allows individuals and businesses to engage with...
Brandwatch is a social media monitoring system summarizing content on the web.
Sysomos provides social media analytics and monitoring tools to businesses and organizations.
Spredfast gives marketers the solutions needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers...
Sprinklr's infrastructure software is how brands manage social experiences across every...
Hootsuite’s social media relationship platform combines multiple social networks into one...
Salesforce Radian6 is a social media monitoring platform for marketers to study customer opinions...
- 07/14/14 -forbes.com
- 07/07/14 -dmnews.com
- 07/01/14 -venturebeat.com
- 05/06/14 -virtual-strategy.com
- 04/25/14 -chiefmarketer.com
- 04/21/14 -online.wsj.com
- 04/16/14 -adage.com