- Funding Received
- $3.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million Series C on October 9, 2013
- April 4, 2011
- Viewbix lets users add interactive apps to their videos, which engage viewers and drive calls to action across the web and mobile devices.
- Hillel Scheinfeld, Jonathan Stefansky
- Music, Messaging, Photo Sharing, Facebook Applications, Video Streaming, Internet Marketing, Network Security, Social Media
Viewbix lets you easily add apps and calls to action around your video to drive engagement and share that experience across the web, mobile and social networks.
Companies are looking for ways to maximize their reach across the web, mobile and social networks. Yesterday they shared a video hoping to drive traffic. Today, they share a fully interactive Viewbix that allows their customers to engage and transact while watching their videos.
In a matter of minutes, companies can easily add apps around existing videos, engage viewers and drive calls to action. Once a Viewbix is created, that rich interactive experience can then be shared across the web, mobile and social platforms.
Viewbix also tracks every action that occurs in the player and reports those results so that our clients can optimize their players with the best performing apps.
Viewbix is based on a freemium model. We currently offer our base product for free but will shortly be charging a monthly fee for branded players, premium apps and detailed analytics.
Current Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.1MUpdate
- 05/08/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/21/11 -techcrunch.com