- Funding Received
- $8.1 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.5 Million Series A on September 26, 2013
- December 27, 2012
- Our mission is to make being on-call suck less. With alert management & an infrastructure timeline, we're helping DevOps teams collaborate.
- Bryce Ambraziunas, Dan Jones, Todd Vernon
- Collaboration, Enterprise Software, Web Development, Mobile
VictorOps is the world’s first collaborative platform designed especially for DevOps teams that combines the power of people and data to solve IT problems as they arise.
The VictorOps platform seamlessly orchestrates team situational awareness, incident creation, escalation, notification, and remediation with team members regardless of physical location or time of day.
Co-founded by Todd Vernon, Bryce Ambraziunas and Dan Jones, each 20 year veterans of multiple revenue-by-the-second SaaS businesses, VictorOps intends to enable a company’s most valuable asset, its people. VictorOps is a private company located in Boulder, Colo. that is venture backed by Foundry Group and Costanoa Venture Capital.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $8.1MUpdate
VictorOps Mountain Basecamp
1401 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- 04/24/14 -prnewswire.com
- 03/19/14 -prnewswire.com
- 12/09/13 -builtincolorado.com
- 10/01/13 -networkworld.com