- Funding Received
- $80 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $70 Million Private Equity on August, 2013
- December, 2006
- Brooklyn, NY
- VBS TV is an online network providing domestic and international news, pop and underground culture coverage, music, and technology updates.
- Suroosh Alvi, Shane Smith
- Video, Video Streaming, Television, News
Vice (formerly VBS. TV) is an online network streaming original content, 24 hours a day. Vice covers a mixture of domestic and international news, pop and underground culture coverage, music, skate-snow-surf, and technology. Academy Award-nominated director Spike Jonze (Adaptation, Being John Malkovich) is listed as their creative director.
Since it's IPTV start in 2007, Vice content can be seen on a wide range of platforms from Myspace and social networks to their own shows on both MTV and IFC.
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $80MUpdate
97 North Tenth Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- 01/13/11 -techcrunch.com