- Funding Received
- $4.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 14 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.2 Million Series A on August 29, 2013
- May 1, 2011
- Brooklyn, NY
- VHX is an online digital distribution platform helping independent artists sell video content and connect with their fans.
- Jamie Wilkinson, Casey Pugh
- File Sharing, Video Streaming, Television, Internet, Video, Curated Web
VHX is an online digital distribution platform that helps independent artists sell video content and connect directly with their fans. VHX allows artists to sell content directly from their own website, providing direct assistance with design, social media integration, SEO optimization, and analytics tools.
Current Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $4.5MUpdate
USV invests in large networks of engaged users, differentiated through user experience, and...
Lowercase Capital provides capital and advisory services to start-ups and late-stage companies...
William Morris Endeavor (WME) is primarily a talent agency representing artists across every...
Seed Stage VC
231 Front St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- 08/28/14 -techcrunch.com
- 04/11/11 -techcrunch.com