- Funding Received
- $31.7 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series C on September 2, 2013
- Vestiaire Collective is a global marketplace enabling people to buy and sell luxury, pre-owned fashion products.
- Sophie Hersan, Henrique Fernandes, Christian Jorge, Alexandre Cognard, Fanny Moizant, Sebastien Fabre
- Marketplaces, Fashion, E-Commerce
Vestiaire Collective is a global marketplace for the resale of luxury goods -- with sites currently in France & the UK. All items are chosen, checked and shipped by our experts in Paris.
On vestiairecollective.com you can buy and sell the most up-to-date, on-trend handbags, accessories and second-hand clothing for women, men and children.
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $20MUpdate
Early-stage Venture Capital firm
IDInvest Partners, formerly known as AGF Private Equity, S.A., is a principal investment firm...
Condé Nast is a mass media company operating print and digital media magazines and companies.
One of Europe's largest early-stage VCs
66 Turnmill Street
London, EC1M 5RR
47 rue Louise Michel