- Funding Received
- $1.6 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million on November 18, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- February, 2011
- New York, NY
- VerbalizeIt provides translation solutions by connecting people with live human interpreters through mobile and cloud-based technology.
- Ryan Frankel, Kunal Sarda
- Finance, Developer APIs, Language Learning, Messaging, Mobile, Crowdsourcing, Translation, Travel, Curated Web
With thousand of translators and interpreters globally, VerbalizeIt provides comprehensive language and technology solutions to help companies and individuals embrace the global economy. Supported by four-layers of quality assurance and partnerships with Skype, American Airlines, Desk.com and Rosetta Stone®, VerbalizeIt enables businesses and consumers to access a global network of professional human language translators.
By offering live interpretation, website and mobile localization document translation, and recorded voice transcription through its cloud-based platform, VerbalizeIt empowers companies to seize international business opportunities and deepen their engagement with an increasingly diverse customer base. Put simply, VerbalizeIt delivers fast, reliable, scalable and high quality translation solutions to meet the growing needs of international businesses, consumers and travelers worldwide. Learn more about VerbalizeIt at http://www.verbalizeit.com.
Web API for developers was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Skype plugin was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Widgets for integration into web products was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Mobile app for real-time interpretation was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Phone-based interpretation was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
28 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001