- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- Series A on July 10, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- Vaultize, an enterprise platform, provides security for data loss and compliance risks that arise due to filesharing and workforce mobility.
- Ankur Panchbudhe, Anand Kekre
- SaaS, Data Security, Synchronization, Content, Storage, File Sharing, Collaboration, Homeland Security, Flash Storage, Internet, Enterprises, Enterprise Software
Vaultize (earlier Anoosmar Technologies) is a privately held company with headquarters in Pune (India). Vaultize has presence in more than 30 countries – including the US and Europe, through its channel network consisting of resellers, distributors, system integrators and MSPs. Vaultize started in 2010 by a team with extensive experience in technology leadership and executive management roles with security, storage and data protection leaders like Symantec, McAfee, VERITAS. Vaultize enterprise platform was built to relieve the pains of enterprises with respect to security, data loss and compliance risks that arise from use of consumer file sharing, increasing workforce mobility and the growing trend towards BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device).
Current Team (3)Update
Vaultize is a comprehensive and next generation data protection solution for SMBs, SMEs and large...
Tata Capital marks the entry of the Tata Group into a host of new financial services. The Company...
101A Nano Space IT Park
Baner-Pashan Link Road, Baner
Druva is a data management solutions provider offering inSync, backup, file sharing, data loss...
Dropbox operates a free file hosting service that allows users to share and access photos,...
Accellion provides secure file sharing solutions that help corporations secure their intellectual...
Citrix ShareFile provides a secure and easy-to-use file exchange and data storage site for...
Egnyte powers enterprise file services and access for more than 40,000 customers globally.