- Funding Received
- $12 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series A on January 19, 2010 / Undisclosed Amount
- December 15, 2009
- Montréal, QC
- Vanilla Forums is software for building cloud-based forums that help publishers engage their audience, generate traffic and increase sales.
- Todd Burry, Mark O'Sullivan
- SaaS, Communities, Forums, Software
Vanilla provides a hosted community forum solution.
Vanilla helps publishers turn their audience into an engaged community, grow traffic and increase revenue. We believe that your community should uniquely reflect your brand and culture, be welcoming and reward members for positive participation.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $0.00Update
Seed stage investment fund
Venture Capital Fund
Early Stage Venture Capital Firm
Montreal Start Up provides seed-level financing to entrepreneurs aspiring to establish companies...
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
414 McGill Street
Montréal, QC H2Y 2G1
- 05/30/14 -technorati.com
- 01/19/10 -techcrunch.com
- 08/06/09 -techcrunch.com