- May 21, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- With its clean, elegant UX, UberConference is audio conferencing designed to be both powerful and simple to use.
- John Rector, Craig Walker, Alex Cornell, Brian Peterson
- Telecommunications, Telephony, Mobile, Curated Web
UberConference fixes all the broken and outdated aspects of traditional conference calling, making it a more productive business tool, and transforming an industry that hasn't seen real innovation in decades. UberConference gives a visual interface to every conference call so callers can know who's on a call and who's speaking at any time, in addition to making many other features, such as Hangouts integration and screen sharing, easy-to-use with the click of a button. Built by the teams that brought Google Voice and Yahoo! Voice to tens of millions of users, UberConference launched in 2012 and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. The company was named one of the San Francisco Business Times' "Best Places to Work" in 2014.
UberConference is also available for iPhone and Android devices that integrate with your phone’s address book and dial out to your contacts directly to create instant conference calls.
Current Team (5)Update
275 Sacramento St
San Francisco, CA 94111
- 08/17/14 -sfexaminer.com
- 08/12/14 -unified-communications.tmcnet.com
- 07/20/14 -tech.co
- 06/16/14 -talkandroid.com
- 06/11/14 -blogs.hbr.org