- Funding Received
- $1.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.7 Million Seed on June 29, 2012
- Santa Monica, CA
- Twenty20 is a mobile photography marketplace connecting stock photo buyers with mobile photographers around the world.
- Matt Munson, Kevin Fremon, Todd Emaus
- Photo Sharing, Facebook Applications, Mobile, Photography
Twenty20 is a marketplace allowing users to buy and sell mobile photos as beautiful physical art pieces, and they're one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. They currently power tens of thousands of galleries in over 30 countries. They have grand visions for empowering photographers and artists across the world and changing the way people everywhere discover and purchase beautiful design objects.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.7MUpdate
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
Bullpen Capital A new early-stage fund has formed to make follow-on investments in the slew of...
Seed Stage Fund
version one ventures is an early-stage fund investing in outstanding consumer internet, SaaS and...
Seed-Stage Venture Fund & Accelerator
1207 4th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90401