- Funding Received
- $3.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3 Million Series A on June 1, 2012
- March, 2009
- twago - teamwork across global offices - is a multi-language online outsourcing community that connects service providers with buyers.
- Thomas Jajeh, Maria Lindinger, Gunnar Berning
- Translation, Design, Web Design, Service Providers, Employment, Information Technology, Project Management, Freelancers, Outsourcing, Consulting
twago is Europeâ€™s leading multi-language online outsourcing community.
twago connects high quality service providers with enthusiastic buyers.
Every day, twago helps entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMBs, agencies, IT companies and web shops find experts in programming, design and business services. The range of experts include a mixture of freelancers and companies. The company offers its services in English, German, Italian, and Spanish language. Besides finding experts through posting a project offer, buyers can also contact providers directly through twago directSearch. Payment of the services provider is handled securley through twago's escrow service safePay in co-operation with a independent third-party. twago's headquarters are in Europe's new start-up capital Berlin.
Current Team (3)Update
directSearch - twago service provider directory was added to CrunchBase in 2011
safePay - twago secure escrow service was added to CrunchBase in 2011
Project Contracting was added to CrunchBase in 2011
Rosenthaler Straße 51
vLance.vn is an online outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small businesses.