- Acquired (Separate Entity) by Kaltura
- Guy Barkan, Ido Wiesenberg, Ofer Shayo
- Tel Aviv
- Mobile Video, Television, Video Streaming, Internet TV, Video, Games
- Tvinci offers a platform that enables TV operators, telcos, and media companies to create personalized, social TV experiences for end users.
Formed in 2007 especially for the advent of Over-the-Top TV (OTT TV), Tvinci’s award-winning platform enables its customers – TV operators, telcos and media companies – to create a personalized, social TV experience for end-users consuming premium content across various devices. The company specializes in high-end solutions for the smart management of content and user experience, and has deployed its platform for leading brands like Liberty Global, Orange, Elisa and others worldwide.
Tvinci provides pay TV operators a white-label platform for Over-the-Top TV across devices. It is the only platform that offers both an OTT back-end and an extensive user experience management system that drives TV applications for the delivery of live content and VOD on smartphones, tablets, connected TVs, set-top boxes and virtually any device. Its new OTT 2.0 Platform enables viewers to personalize their experience on any video enabled connected device including the living room TV or set-top box with a finger tap, thus offering users the option of bringing their social network into the TV experience.
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $6.1MUpdate
52 A' HaMasger st.
Tel Aviv, 61574
- 05/02/14 -digitaltveurope.net
- 01/28/13 -techcrunch.com
- 02/10/09 -techcrunch.com