Turner Broadcasting System has four key divisions - Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International.
- Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of originals, marquee sports, popular licensed series and movies, classic film and reality programming.
- Turner Sports and CBS Sports’ exclusive live coverage of the 2013 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV combined to deliver the most viewed first week of the NCAA Tournament in 20 years (1993). The NBA on TNT delivered 8 of the top 10 most-watched NBA games on cable for Q1-to-date.
- After finishing 2012 as basic cable's top network with young adults, TBS is continuing that success this year by ranking as basic cable's #1 network of Q1 2013 among adults 18-34 and adults 18-49 in primetime.
- TNT has begun expanding its slate of original series to a year-round model, which this quarter has included the second season of the hit drama Dallas.
- truTV will score its youngest first-quarter primetime median age ever (41), driven by the strength of breakout hits like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Impractical Jokers. Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media
- Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; the digital businesses and Cartoon Network Video; and two animation production facilities, Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank and Williams Street Studios in Atlanta offer targeted original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. Adult Swim is on track to make Q1 2013 its most-watched quarter in its history with key demos.
- Adult Swim Digital ranked among the Top 5 Video sites in the Humor category in Q1-to-date.
- CNN, the original 24-hour news network, delivers the most comprehensive, nonpartisan news and analysis to global audiences across all platforms. CNN Worldwide's networks and businesses, include CNN/U.S., HLN, CNN International, CNN en Español, CNN.com, CNN Airport Channel, CNN Radio and CNN Newsource. - CNN Digital Network is the #1 cable TV news property online with a monthly average of 67 million unique visitors for Q1 2013 to date. - CNN Digital Network on Mobile remains the #1 mobile news source for Q1 2013 to-date, attracting 26 million monthly users. CNN Digital Network on Mobile has maintained the #1 ranking since January 2007.
- With some 130 branded channels in 27 languages in more than 200 countries, Turner’s global business is strong and continuing to build scale by leveraging the value of existing brands and making strategic regional acquisitions.
- Turner is the leading U.S. multi-channel operator in Latin America. CNN is the #1 English-language news brand around the world. In 2010, Turner made major acquisitions to expand the global portfolio including the Millennium Media Group in the Nordic region and Chilevisión in Chile.
Current Team (23)Update
Sr. Director, Emerging Technologies - Media Camp
SVP & General Counsel
Executive Vice President and chief Financial Officer
SVP of Communications, Turner Broadcasting International
EVP & CFO
Past Team (31)Update
1996 - Jan, 1997
Advertising Sales Intern
National Sales Manager - CNN Digital
1993 - Jan, 2005
Director of Development
1996 - Jan, 1997
VP, Network Operations
1994 - Jan, 1998
1994 - Jan, 1997
One CNN Center
Atlanta, GA 30303
- 02/11/11 -techcrunch.com