- Funding Received
- $1.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $871 Thousand on March 17, 2011 / Undisclosed Round
- October 11, 2006
- Trovit is a vertical search engine for classified ads on real estate, jobs, cars and vacation rentals.
- Raul Puente, Daniel GimÃ©nez, Iñaki Ecenarro, Daniel Gimenez
- Employment, Cars, Home & Garden, Vertical Search, Classifieds, Search
Trovit is a vertical search engine for classifieds.
If you are looking for an apartment, a job or a new car, Trovit will help you find the ads published in tens of classifieds websites. You can set your own personalized alerts, by email or RSS, for searches and Trovit will alert you when new ads are posted.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $871kUpdate
Diagonal 601, 9ª
Expertini is the international job search portal
Adzuna, a search engine for classified ads, aggregates and semantically analyses ads and...
International real estate search engine
property search engine
Nuroa is a real estate search engine, enabling users to search, buy, and rent properties online.
Juju.com was added to CrunchBase in 2008
Oodle is a social marketplace offering customers a web and mobile app for buying and selling...
Simply Hired is a technology company that operates job search engines in 24 countries and 12...
- 03/17/11 -techcrunch.com