- Funding Received
- $759 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $372 Thousand Grant on July 1, 2013
- June 1, 2011
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Trovebox is an open photo sharing and management platform that gives users complete ownership and portability of their photos.
- Patrick Santana, Jaisen Mathai
- Photo Sharing, Photography, Open Source, Curated Web
Trovebox (Formerly OpenPhoto) is an open photo sharing and management platform which gives users complete ownership and portability of their photos. Users' photos, tags and comments are seamlessly stored into personally owned cloud services. Whatever they want to do or wherever they want to go their photos are free to go with them.
Similar to Wordpress, users can install the software themselves or sign up for a hosted version at https://trovebox.com
Funding Rounds (3) - $372kUpdate
- 04/17/12 -techcrunch.com