- Funding Received
- $2.2 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series B on January 1, 2009 / Undisclosed Amount
- Chattanooga, TN
- Tricycle is a SaaS company founded to reduce petroleum use and landfill waste in the commercial carpet industry.
- Andy Shipman, Jonathan Bragdon, R. Michael Hendrix, James Harrison
- Software, Design, Sustainability, Simulation, SaaS, Clean Technology
Tricycle, Inc. is a SaaS company founded to reduce petroleum use and landfill waste in the commercial carpet industry. The company's technology product Tryk™, a sampling tool for carpet specification digitally combines yarn, machine, and design information to produce realistic carpet images. It serves commercial interiors manufacturers, interior designers, and architects. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It's lead investors are The Southern Appalachian Fund (Oak Ridge, TN), Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation (London, KY) and Solidus Company (Nashville, TN).
Past Team (8)Update
2006 - Jan, 2011
2002 - Jan, 2006
2007 - Jan, 2008
Chief Brand Officer, Co-Founder
2002 - Jan, 2008
2004 - Jan, 2004
2005 - Jan, 2007
2002 - Jan, 2007
2008 - Jan, 2011
Funding Rounds (5) - $2.2MUpdate
The Southern Appalachian Fund (SAF) is a $12.5M venture capital fund formed to provide equity...
Solidus Company was added to CrunchBase in 2009
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI), with total assets of $174.8 billion on September 30, 2008, is...
Northwest Georgia Bank was founded in 1904
3001 Broad Street, 2nd Floor
Chattanooga, TN 37408