- Funding Received
- $8.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.2 Million Series A on September 24, 2012
- July 1, 2011
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tribogenics offers miniature x-ray solutions for applications in the recycling, mining, industrial, military and medical imaging industries.
- Carlos Camara, Dale Fox, Rob Volkel
- Recycling, Material Science, Health Care
Founded in 2011, Tribogenics is developing low-cost, miniature x-ray solutions for applications in mining, industrial, military, medical imaging, and many other industries. Tribogenics employs technology developed at UCLA by leading scientists and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $8.7MUpdate
5440 McConnell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066