- Funding Received
- $2.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.6 Million Series A on June 2, 2010
- Boston, MA
- Trefis provides stock analysis services that breaks down a stock price by the contribution of company’s major products and businesses.
- Manish Jhunjhunwala, Adam Donovan, Cem Ozkaynak
- Finance, Stock Exchanges, Analytics
Trefis is a stock analysis service that breaks down a stock price by the contribution of a company's major products and businesses.
The model allows users to change underlying assumptions by simply dragging lines on charts forecasting the future price of the products, their future expected market share, etc. Every time you change an assumption, the price target changes accordingly.
100 City Hall Plaza
Boston, MA 02108
- 06/02/10 -techcrunch.com
- 01/13/10 -techcrunch.com