- Funding Received
- $14.5 Million in 1 Round from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $14.5 Million Series B on April 23, 2013
- October, 2008
- Treato collects patient-written health experiences from blogs and forums, offering real-time insights into patients’ opinions and attitudes.
- Natural Language Processing, Neuroscience, Big Data, Social Media, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care Information Technology, Heathcare, Health and Wellness
Treato automatically collects the massive amount of patient-written health experiences from blogs and forums and, with advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), extracts relevant information, connects the dots and creates the big picture of what people say about their medications and conditions.
Treato's big data analytics are available in a consumer site and as an in-depth service for pharmaceutical marketers.
Treato's Consumer site (treato.com) provides an indispensible patient-oriented knowledge source which is completely advertising-free and free-of-charge, visited by hundreds of thousands of users each week.
Treato Pharma is an innovative brand intelligence service for pharmaceutical marketers and agencies that provides real-time insights into patients’ opinions and attitudes, enabling them to understand competitive positioning, determine DTC priorities, and enhance patient engagement.
Debt for growth companies
OrbiMed is a healthcare-dedicated investment firm, with approximately $5 billion in assets under...
Reed Elsevier Ventures is the corporate venture capital fund for Reed Elsevier. Founded in 2000,...
Health-Care Focused VC Firm
104 Carnegie Center Suite 210
Princeton, NJ 08540
9 Ha'atzmaut Road
- 06/10/14 -prnewswire.com
- 05/15/14 -businessweek.com