- Funding Received
- $100 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $100 Thousand on September 1, 2010 / Undisclosed Round
- Miami, FL
- Traetelo.com is an e-commerce platform that sells and internationally distributes a wide selection of products from major U.S. suppliers.
- Enrique Ramirez, Federico Torres Echenagucia
- Sales and Marketing, E-Commerce
Traetelo.com is an International e-commerce website based in Miami, Florida and focused on the Latin American Market. Traetelo is a pioneer in solving all the barriers regarding product selection, payment method, shipping and customs processes experienced by International Buyers who want access to a US long tail of products that are not available in their countries.
Traetelo's e-commerce platform sells and internationally distributes an enormous product selection from major US suppliers through partnering shipping companies, providing customers with a one stop shopping solution to buy in the US from Latin America.
Traetelo was recognized as a winner of the International BBVA Open Talent 2010, an important award hosted by the Spanish Group BBVA (the 7th largest financial institution in the Western world). This has enabled the expansion of a commercial agreement between the Bank and Traetelo.com through out all South America, bringing exclusive benefits to BBVA's credit card holders in Traetelo.com. The name Traetelo is a Spanish word meaning Bring-it.
Current Team (4)Update
Headquarters & Logistics
10421 N.W 28th St, Suite D-114
Miami, FL 33172