- Funding Received
- $1.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.2 Million Seed on December 17, 2012
- January, 2012
- Tradegecko is a SaaS-based product supporting SMEs in handling their daily business activities through user-friendly software.
- Bradley Priest, Cameron Priest
- Enterprise Software, Supply Chain Management, Software
TradeGecko is a young company founded by 3 Kiwi entrepreneurs with the vision that people should be able to use beautiful and easy-to-use software in the workplace.
Based in Singapore, the TradeGecko product was released into the market at the end of 2012, having already been recognized as one of S.E. Asia’s hottest startups.
TradeGecko lets SME wholesalers and distributors manage their entire businesses sales & supply chains in one beautiful software-as-a-serivce solution. Users can manage inventory, orders, sales, relationships and more - integrate with world-class accounting, point-of-sale and ecommerce solutions, and get indepth business intelligence into their sales & supply chain.
A Singapore native venture capital firm
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Golden Gate Ventures is a seed fund investing in early-stage internet startups in Southeast Asia.
WaveMaker Labs is a technology incubator that supports seed-stage companies with...
101c Telok Ayer St
BLK 71 Ayer Rajah Cr
- 04/17/13 -techcrunch.com
- 12/23/12 -techcrunch.com